Michael, who is originally from New Zealand, has a background in “fast moving consumer goods”, and has represented some of the world’s top brands including Nintendo, Electronic Arts, Lion Breweries, Goodman Fielder and The Core Group. Michael has accumulated extensive international experience in management consulting assignments (over 10 years), strategic development, planning, execution roadmaps, New Business Development and Account Management, individual assessments and the training counselling and coaching of senior executives, teams and individuals to create break-through results.
Michael has a unique ability to transition between strategic management coaching and execution. This dynamic brings a powerful value to the work he delivers for clients.
- Institution: Auckland University of Technology
- Qualification: Business Studies, Management
- Date Completed: 2000
- Institution: Massey High School
- Qualification: Matric
- Date Completed: 1996
- Auckland University of Technology – Quantitative Business Methods
- 2015: Biz-Guru qualified as a Finalist ROCCI Business Of The Year
- ROCCI Chamber: Bronze Award for Small Business of the Year
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE & CAUSES
- 2022 – Saheti Pre-Primary PTA Exco member
- 2014 – Entrepreneurial Talks & Coaching Sessions with Hlogi Makau: Guest Speaker
- Building the Big Business in You
- Overcoming the practical and mindset challenges facing the real entrepreneurs