Second generation South African Greek
Parent of three Saheti Children from pre-school age.
Patriotic Greek with strong Orthodox background.
Passionate about our community.
A results driven, self- motivated and resourceful managing director and shareholder of various companies.
Experienced in growing businesses to profitability and sustainable growth.
Responsible for all duties relating to operating multiple companies and day to day operations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Board interaction experience
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Implementing Policies
- Cost Control
- Project Management
Languages: English , Greek and Afrikaans
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
1984 – Damelin Full Exemption Certificate
- 1976-1982 Protea Cafe Cashier
- 1982-1985 Athena Cafe Manager
- 1985-1988 Manager Witpoortjie Spar
- 1988-1994 Perola Supermarket Director
- 1996-Current Takis Biltong Director
- 1999-2004 Lukas Coils And Abrasives Director
- 2002-Current Director Aeae Group Of Companies
- 2004-2007 Director Mondaf Soaps
- 2021-Current Director Pro-Blasters
- 2013-Current The Greek Taverna Director
- 2017-Current Riverside Property Group Director
- Takis Biltong
- Riverside Estates
- Adelfoi Englezakis Properties
- Lukas Coils
- Mondaf Soaps
- Crate Of Clothes
- The Greek Taverna
- Pro Blasters
- Autoventure 4×4
- Top 10 Brands Snack Category For 8 Consecutive Years.
- Best Supplier, Shell Sa, Ster Kine-Kor, Ok Foods South Africa
- Legend Of The Forecourts
- Best Biltong Brand The Star News Survey